Saw Red Hot Chilli Peppers last nigth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by CaracasBass, Oct 7, 2002.

1. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I´ve been a RHCP fan for almost 10 years and this is the first time I see them live in Caracas, because they are on a South America Tour. Well lets get down to business:

John Frusciante: Good guitar player, good feeling, so why he always have to make noise instead of playing solos???, I´m the kind of guy who likes to hear improvisation, like he always does, but that´s ridiculous.......

Chad Smith: A hell of a drummer!!!!!!!!!!!, very solid and with a lot of feel and groove.......

Anthony Keidis(sp?): You all know his is not known as a good live singer, I mean, I´ve seen a lot of their live videos and heard a lot of their live material and he usually sings out of tone, BUT, last nigth he sang fine, even Californication, he sang better than in Woodstok ´99.....

FLEA: what can I say????????? The bass player, period.
    Thanx to his rigth-in-the-pocket-with-solos-and-impovisation-included playing (and Chad´s drumming) the band is what it is.
    He also said some funny things in Español.:D

Well, it was a good show, too many songs from "By the Way" to my taste, but I enjoy it a lot and seeing Flea playing live is priceless.
  2. I missed that one..

They were here in Guadalajara two weeks ago but II didn't go because the cheapest tickets were a bit too expensive: 200 mexican pesos (like 20 us$)

But last saturday I wnet to MExico uty and saw RUsh....
    :cool: don't you know if they're going to Venezuela?
  3. Hey, I know a girl that was at that show. :cool:

She's an exchange student in Venezuela.
  4. I'm seeing the Chili Peppers when they come to Sydney in late November, and very much looking forward to it. Unfortunately I was too young to get into their earlier albums :( but I've gone through and listened to some of that stuff, so yeah....hey Caracas, just a question, what was their stage show like? And another, did they play Around the World?
  5. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    The ticket cost me around $26, it´s ok bexcause I paid like $40 for Metallica in 1999. About Rush coming to Venezuela, only in my dreams!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

Their stage show was simple, the band doing what they do the best, play very hard and with a lot of carisma(sp?). They had on the back 4 huge white balls where they proyected some videos and images. Yes they played Around the World.