1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Say hello to my little friend!

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Tonegasm, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    Been gas'ing for one of these since I heard about their release but they were out of stock everywhere with delivery dates that kept getting pushed back. I noticed that B&H had them so I went to the site and it said in stock! I quickly placed my order and was immediately expecting to receive an "out of stock" email, but to my surprise two days went by and this showed up:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzQtMjAxMDExMTYtMTIxMS5qcGc.

Woohoo!

Now they're listed as out of stock again. I must have snagged the last one. Can't wait to give this thing a try at rehearsal tomorrow night.

2. FunkyWilly

FunkyWilly

May 10, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Cool. Let' see the results!

3. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration

Aug 17, 2007
    Reno/Tahoe
    Hello little friend....

4. sweet. i definitely want one. do you have any footage at all you could upload for us??

5. Yes - please post live recordings with this!

6. Cool. Does it have an input for an external microphone?

7. Upon further reading, it looks like it's a line-level input...:bag:

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Might I inquire to the price of your little friend there?

9. m_bisson

m_bisson

May 26, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I wanted a Q3 for SOOOO long but they were only SD, not HD.... Now I might have to get one :D

10. That's actually what I want. I'd like to be able to shoot some video and have the audio come from a mixer. This thing looks awfully cool - small, simple, reasonably priced, all the features I need.

11. how much did it cost?