1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Saying hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by vragubit, Apr 26, 2015.

1. vragubit

vragubit

Apr 26, 2015
    Hi all,

Just thought I'd welcome myself to this awesome forum. I've been playing bass on and off for a few years. I'm a novice at playing bass, but thoroughly enjoy it.

Here's a list of what I own so far...

Squier VM P Bass in Amber - this is my main bass and I absolutely love playing it

Flea Bass Model 32 - First Bass I bought, mega cheap from a music shop

Tanglewood Cherokee - This belongs to a friend but it's a nice little bass with P/J Pups

Squier Affinity P Bass - Bought this a few months ago, and I'm currently in the process of replicating a mid 60s P Bass. I bought some pup covers and I'm spraying it a nice teal green blue that I had mixed specially. Was going to de fret it but as its my first I'm going to keep it simple.

My main genre of music is early US Hardcore Punk and Motown. I only have the skills for one genre haha

Catch you guys around, and I'll get some photos up of the basses soon.

Cheers

2. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome to TB! Looks like you have a decent collection of instruments started. Beware the classifieds, lots of temptations to part you from your gig money there.

3. fivestring99

fivestring99 Old Timer

Apr 3, 2008
    The Republic Of Texas
    Howdy from Texas!