Sayyyyy, it's Polly!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, Feb 10, 2004.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Hello all, I have not been on much in the past two or 3 days, because I found a job friday, packed up all of my stuff (most of it was already moved), and moved into my house, some 2 hours away in a different city. I had been stressing over a job, and I got one in the nick of time.

Polly now works for Paragon Press! All of my skills are clerical related, but at Paragon, i'm learning how to use all types of machines one can lose limbs in ;). It's interesting, to say the least, and I had been looking for a job for months, it was a hard thing to do for me.

So, I might not be on a whole lot in the next few weeks, until I get my phoneline put in at my house. I'm on a public internet computer, in one of those places with lots of page, type, thingys.......

Anyway, I never do threads like this (anymore ;)), but I thought I might as well indulge myself this once...

2. Glad everything is working out for you.

I am also glad you're not going to be posting as much ;). Just kidding.

G'luck w/ the new slave labor.
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Way to go brother!!

Well, if you are not going to be on much for a little bit, that is one less mod we have to watch out for!!

4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Congratulations on the new job: Trading hours for bass gear.
  5. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Be mindful of those limb-eating machines... You may want to use those fingers and hands for something. They come in handy you know? :smug: ;)
  6. If you loose a limb you can get it replaced by a sword arm.

I want to get one of those jobs :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  7. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    how does your wife-to-be feel about all of this ? :p
  8. I think the question is how does she feel about sword arms :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  9. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    that amused me, but the amusement got canceled out by the retarded smilies. Loser.
  10. They are pretty stupid, but oh well sometimes you say (or write) dumb things. No offense but I honestly don't care what you think, if it wasn't for the few times in life that either of us respond to one another's post we wouldn't know the other existed, and unless someone is my friend then I don't care if they think I am a loser.

:hyper: :hyper:

11. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    *has an idea*
  12. Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    here's another one

(being an idiot is fun!)
  13. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Well, since Polly is going to bless us with his absence, I guess there's nothing better to do than to go and spam the "Recordings" forum, right?

After all, he wont be there to stop us............... :D
  14. This one if for Polly and is to-be-bride

15. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

you're right he won't.....
  16. This thread is becoming a place for doofi to hang out. Thanks Polly.

I mean :hyper:

Ok now I think it is time to stop. even though I started it, (like I said before) I do think they are stupid and Now I attempt to end it. I just had to use them once (ok this post makes three times, but...) Now it must stop, go spam recordings, just kidding don't give polly all that stuff to do he has to bring his wife to go look at sword arms and...well its his new wife he should just plain be spending time with her.
  17. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Pwnd. Or something like that
  18. Gia

Feb 28, 2001

No offence but whether or not you care what I think is totally beyond the point. If you get all uptight about me disliking your smilies then you have got much bigger issues than i first thought.

at least i don't like canadian bacon.......i mean kittie :meh:
  19. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Play nice kids or I'll shut this one down. I have better plans for the weekend (it's already 3:30 PM over here).
  20. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    i'm always nice ;)