1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD SBMM Ray 34 Classic in Black 'n' Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MicG, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MicG

MicG Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2006
    Garden City, Michigan
    Purchased from The Perfect Bass.com on 4-2-2012

Up for a sale is a rare Black and Maple Ray 34 Classic w/ 2 band EQ, slab body and tinted gloss finished neck. This bass is in excellent shape! For the sake of full disclosure: There are a few light scratches on the pickguard and a few very minor/light scratches on the back that you have to hold up to the right angle in light to see(seems common with most guitars finished in). I will see if I can polish/buff these out and take more pics ASAP. Nothing else! No dents, chips, etc. The bass weighs a solid 11lbs

Honestly, I have had very little time to play it and I'm saving for a wedding so I could use the money. I had some nut work done on it; a nut shim was professionally installed for proper action after I had the bass tuned BEAD and decided I wanted to go back to standard. I also replaced the tort guard with a genuine MM black guard that fits without any modification! I will include the tort guard with the sale. Nothing else has been modified on the bass. Sounds like a 'Ray, feels like a 'Ray!

Asking $575 Shipped with SBMM Gig Bag, tools, and paperwork that came with the bass. Paypal only please. No trades at this time.

Here are a few pics to get you started. More on the way!

IMAG0110.
    IMAG0111.
    IMAG0112.

2. MicG

MicG Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2006
    Garden City, Michigan
    I'm pulling this off the market for a while as I make a few other decisions. Thx for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.