1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SBMM Ray34CA mint green/maple neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by aln413, Aug 15, 2012.

1. aln413

aln413

Jan 23, 2008
    Fontana, Calif.
    Selling my excellent condition Sterling by Musicman Ray34CA. No dings or dents, maybe a few pick scuffs on the guard that can buff out, thats about it. Recently installed Seymour Duncan SMB4D. If you want the original pup back in it instead, i can do that aswell. Its up to you. I have no idea how heavy it is, i dont have a scale, but its definately not light. This is the only pic i have of this bass at this time. like i said its in excellent condition. if you absolutely need more, just hit me up. Im not looking to trade at this time, maybe for an older Schecter, but it depends on what it is. I'd like to get $500. shipped in the CONUS only please. PAYPAL ok!! My feedback on Ebaight is 100% positive and i work for the biggest guitar company on the planet in Ontario, Ca. Thanks for looking!!

basswmds013.

2. parmezans

parmezans

Nov 25, 2011
    Well, that's beautiful...
    I bet it goes very fast. I'm sad to hear it's only USA Paypal. Good luck to you.
    What a beauty, again.

3. JP777

JP777

Jul 17, 2012
    What is the weight?
    Does the back of the neck have a glossy finish,
    like the Stingray classic or is it a satin finish?
    Pls send close up pics of the neck if you have any.

thanks

4. aln413

aln413

Jan 23, 2008
    Fontana, Calif.

Dont have a scale, the back of the neck is glossy, i can take pics of the back of the neck tonight.

5. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond. Gold Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    I recently picked up one of these Classic-Actives here and I must say, as a life-long EBMM guy, it's really impressing me! In fact, I haven't reached for one of my EBMMs since it landed on my doorstep! The 2-band EQ sounds amazing, the 1.5" nut is fast and comfy (I'm an SLO Special guy these days), and the gloss neck feels great! These provide MUCH bang for the buck!

GLWtS!

6. aln413

aln413

Jan 23, 2008
    Fontana, Calif.
    Thanks!!!! It is SOLD!!!!