For Sale SBMM short scale Oly White loaded body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Chrome Dome, May 13, 2022.

1. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Price:
    $300
    United States
    Bought this SBMM short scale Oly white body,from Tber thinking I could find the right neck?Weighs 5lbs. Could possibly go with a Warmoth neck,route the pocket out to make it fit. But my OCD,would bother me because of the mismatch,of body and neck,if you follow me. I even contacted SBMM,and was told do not sell individual necks. Warmoth said their necks,would not fit the SBMM bodies. I thought about going ahead and order a Warmoth neck,and take a chance,on it being a close fit,and just do some sanding,or routing. If anyone wants to make a project out of it,just a novice at this. Even goofed up,and got a 34" scale neck that won't do. It is a nice clean bass body,minor blemish,by the control plate,can see in the picture barely can see. I accept PayPal for payment. 82F6529D-1C93-4671-8328-4A7DF0B78FA5.jpeg 0217B943-75E4-445C-B0B8-1C427C2A7A1F.jpeg A4371D11-F096-443B-BBF6-B33FC5BCBA08 (1).jpeg

Last edited: May 13, 2022
  2. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Don't want to not be able to sell,but just to make you aware,it will take a lot of patience,matching up a neck with this short scale. Neck will have to be a 30" short scale neck,with 22 frets to be a perfect match,unless you want to do modding,and alterations,is what I am experiencing. This is a nice SBMM short scale body to do something with.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 21, 2022