Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Scam artist at it again

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Randy W Lopez, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy W Lopez

Randy W Lopez Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Dearborn Heights, MI
    Endorsing Artist-MESA BOOGIE
    We are interested in buying your above mentioned products at above rate. Goods to be picked up from your location for onward shipping to London. Cost and modalities of shipping to be born by us.

Payment for the purchase is by check through a debtor in US. The debtor owes us higher than our purchase. He will therefore be sending you a check for $5,000 to cover the cost of our order, as well as the Shipping costs.

On receipt of the check, you will cash and deduct the cost of our order .The balance you will send as we would instruct you to the Agency that will ship the Goods to us. If this arrangement suites you fine, please send us your address where to send the check, as well as the name to be on it. Also send us your phone number for easy communication.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Best Regards

MR. JOHN ROBSON.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just received this email on a amp I have for sale. Heads up all, their doing it again.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hehehe....I get that e-mail every stinkin' time I post something on craigslist.

The one you got there has fewer grammar/spelling errors than the ones I normally receive.

-Mike

3. same here, every time I post something, bang, here we go again.

I just email them to send me cash and they stop bothering me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.