SOLD Schack BassTec Dual Coil Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fritzk9, Apr 28, 2018.

1. fritzk9

fritzk9 Supporting Member

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Price:
    $40
    BassTec dual coil pickup. It is a passive pickup although it could be used with a preamp (like a Seymour Duncan STC 2p, which I'm also selling). Pickup dimensions are 99.7 x 35.7 x 22.2 mm (3.9 x 1.4 x 0.9 inches).

The pickup was originally used in a Schack five string bass. It features blade pole-pieces to provide even coverage regardless of string spacing, and could also be installed in a 4-string bass.

The pickup is wired as a humbucker, but has a loop (blue wire) on the back of the pickup to allow for wiring it as a single-coil. Some Schack basses use a push/pull volume pot for switching the pickup coils.

Price includes CONUS shipping.

Attached Files:

2. Papazita

Papazita

Jun 27, 2008
    Ohio
    You wouldn't happen to have a pair of these would you?

3. fritzk9

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    No, I only have the one. It was installed in my SpectorCore, and was an improvement over the stock pickup.

Maybe another TBer has its mate?

4. fritzk9

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sold!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021