Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schaller 4-Side Tuners

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by iriegnome, Feb 9, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    These are in perfect condition. I bought them about 2 or 3 years ago for my little Harmony bass, but I wanted the Elephant ear tuners instead. So, I never used them. Here is a badly taken picture that I tried to fuzz out all of the crap in the back ground. Sorry. I would like $25 shipped.[​IMG]

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I can see clearly now the Tuners are still here!~ :meh:

3. Can you measure the diameter of the post area that fits inside the head hole? How big of a hole is needed for these to fit? How tall is the string post above the headstock? What is the diameter of the string post? Looks like the screw tab is coming off the machine at about a 45% angle. Is this true? I'll take them if you answer these questions and the dims are what I'm looking for. Thanks!

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    :confused: :eek:
    • 1/2" hole required
    • 3/4" string post height
    • String post is about 5/16" in diameter
    • The srew is off set from the tuner, but inline with it.
    :hyper: These are the best to my ability measurments. My 25' Stanly does not act like a Veneer.

5. Gov_E

Gov_E

Feb 10, 2005
    Florida
  6. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140