1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schaller.. screws included??

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by flea claypool, Sep 21, 2008.

1. flea claypool

flea claypool

Jun 27, 2004
    Ireland
    Sorry guys i just bought a schaller bridge and tuning keys for my Jazz and im just enquiring does screws usually come with them?? or hardware in general?? i bought both in black so im guessing black screws are included?? sorry bit of a stupid question.. live and learn :meh:

2. flea claypool

flea claypool

Jun 27, 2004
    Ireland
    Anyone?? no?

3. XylemBassGuitar

XylemBassGuitar Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 14, 2008
    Durango, CO
    Owner and Operator, Xylem Handmade Basses and Guitars
    The screws should definitely have come with them. If they didn't, call the company you purchased them from and request the screws.

4. ack

ack Why Can't We All Get Along?

Nov 19, 2006
    Somewhere near Raleigh
    3 chrome screws came with my chrome Schaller roller bridge.

5. flea claypool

flea claypool

Jun 27, 2004
    Ireland
    cool i bought that the 3 b4 or somthing?? in black so fingers crossed.. era.. it'll be ok id say

6. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    They should...