Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter 5 String, Carvin R1000, more...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by adamaarts, Sep 15, 2003.

1. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    --Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 String bass

-EMGhz pups, active 2 band EQ, Neckthrough the body and is very beautiful as you can see, the picture doesnt even come close. Bought new last year and have gigged and practiced off and on throughtout the year. No major or minor scrathces at all anywhere on the front. One minor scratch on the back, not sure how it got there, but im sure it can be sanded and polished out. This thing plays awesome, I had it set up once when i got it but ive never taken it back since it stayed the way i like it. Im selling for $450 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.
    [​IMG]

--Carvin R1000

-Bought used with "low" hours froma fellow TBer. Works great, never had a complaint from anyone: from me or soundguys. Would like to trade for another amp, something different (i change my taste every so often) Or would possibly sell given the right offer.

--DOD Bass Chorus

-Great condition! Bought off ebay a while back, doesnt get any use since i have another chorus pedal. $40 shipped to the lower 48.

All items are in Great condition.

I thought i had more to list but i cant think of it all right now, ill post it back later. right now i ahve only a few pics, ill try to get more after work today.

2. PM sent about the Carvin

3. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    still available, im asking for $400 for the amp if you have no trades.

4. trade for 1 year old ampeg b2r?

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I'm a drywall taper by day. I'll come over and finish your drywall for the Schecter.

-Mike

6. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    haha, sounds great but sorrry, 1 im renting, 2 i have wood paneling, no drywall.

im still laughing though

7. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    DOD has been traded. Bass and Amp are still available.