1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schecter Diamond P 4 FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BayStateBass, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Thinking about selling my Schecter Diamond P 4 to finance a different bass.

I bought this bass last year from TB'er Troy McClure. It has a couple small bruises; one small scuff on the bottom (not very noticeable), but the wood was slightly dented/paint chip where the bottom strap pin was attached. I replaced the pins with Dunlop straplocks anyway, and used a small washer under the pin to cover the (small) damage. I don't think there's really any other damage.

Replaced stock Vol knobs with Gibson style speedknobs. Currently strung with D'Addario ETB-92's.

IMG_0368.

Obviously, its the one on the right.

It has recently served as my backup bass.

I know the pictures suck but it's one of the only ones I have on this computer. Will post better pics if anyone is interested.

Will ship in a Road Runner semi-soft case.

Selling to finance purchase of a Hofner-style Beatle Bass. So, I am interested in trades for a BB copy of comparable value (Hofner Icon, Epiphone Viola, etc...)

Looking to get $350 shipped CONUS with case.

Thanks

2. Bump, really hoping someone is looking to trade.

Thanks!

3. Bump for you,,,would you mind telling me the width at nut,,,can't seem to find that info on Schecter's website. Is the thickness of the neck (fretboard to back of neck) thin like a jazz or thick like an old "P" bass?? Thank you

4. I don't know it off the top of my head.....

I'll measure it tonight.

As far as the neck, more akin to a jazz bass, not nearly as chunky as a Fender P. Personally I would say it's an in-betweener.

5. gepardek

gepardek

Oct 15, 2007
    Poland
    Nut should be 42mm.
    If only you could ship it to Poland...