1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SCHECTER DIAMOND SERIES C-4 CUSTOM - BLK

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bonez051190, Aug 9, 2012.

1. bonez051190

bonez051190

Aug 9, 2012
    Hello all I am a new to the bass. I am getting ready to buy my first one. There is a used Schecter Diamond Series C-4 at my local guitar center that i am thinking of buying. Have any of you played this bass? If so what did you think of it.

2. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Ive played some of the diamond series basses and guitars. Nice overall. If its a good price & very good condition it could be great deal.

3. Sharko

Sharko

Jun 18, 2009
    Washington, DC
    I have played it, liked it, liked the dimensions and the neck. I think with Schecters you get a lot for your money, especially if you buy used. The fit/ finish/ materials are great considering how cheap some can be found second hand. My only complaint, and the reason I stopped playing my Stiletto, was that they sound very dark to me.

4. bonez051190

bonez051190

Aug 9, 2012
    So it sounds like it would be a good buy. I am becoming somewhat of a metal head here lately so it sounding dark would probly be a positive for me.