1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schecter (Diamond Series) Elite 5 FS - $375

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by midnight, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Well, I'm doing what I thought I never would - selling the Schecter. You can see pics and review at:

http://www.soggycat.com/schecter.htm

I still stand by the review and really enjoy the bass. However, I am branching into fretless more and more and have my '76 Guild to keep me happy in the fretted department. Just got a lightwave fretless 5 to keep me happy in the "low b" department, so the Schecter must go!

This is a sweet bass with very minor surface scratches from around 300 hours of playing time. In that time it's needed *nothing* 'cept for a replaced output jack retaining nut that fell off. Aside from that and replaced strings (d'addario roundwounds) it is stock and unmolested. Comes with a superb Schecter hardshell case.

Bought from MF in 2001 for $650 + 100 for case = $750. You can have it for half that... $375. No packing charges and buyer pays actual shipping costs ($25-40 depending on how far you are from New Mexico) to lower 48 states ONLY.

Cheers!