Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter (Diamond Series) Elite 5 FS - $375

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by midnight, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Well, I'm doing what I thought I never would - selling the Schecter. You can see pics and review at:

http://www.soggycat.com/schecter.htm

I still stand by the review and really enjoy the bass. However, I am branching into fretless more and more and have my '76 Guild to keep me happy in the fretted department. Just got a lightwave fretless 5 to keep me happy in the "low b" department, so the Schecter must go!

This is a sweet bass with very minor surface scratches from around 300 hours of playing time. In that time it's needed *nothing* 'cept for a replaced output jack retaining nut that fell off. Aside from that and replaced strings (d'addario roundwounds) it is stock and unmolested. Comes with a superb Schecter hardshell case.

Bought from MF in 2001 for $650 + 100 for case = $750. You can have it for half that... $375. No packing charges and buyer pays actual shipping costs ($25-40 depending on how far you are from New Mexico) to lower 48 states ONLY.

Cheers!