Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter Diamond Series R. DeLeo Model T NEW!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by uwillnot4get, Jun 6, 2003.

1. I have a brand new Schecter Diamond Series Model T 4 string, 22 fret, bass for sale. It has chrome parts, solid white finish, solid ash body and solid maple bolt in neck. It comes with a matching hard case made by Schecter and has the Diamond Series Logo on the shell. Worth well over $800.00 for bass and case...includes amp cables and tuning equipment. $550.00 plus shipping.

Let me know and we can set it up for delivery, accept money order or cleared personal check.

Thanks!

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    New? are you a dealer?

do you have pictures?
    do you have references (it is your first post)?
    is the fretboard maple too?

What's the neck like, can you compare it to anything... I've seen them around, but I've yet to see one in person.

thanks

3. If you have a direct email address I can email you pictures. No I am not a dealer. I traded a nice Yamaha Drum Set to a dealer for this guitar because I thought I would learn how to play and decided that I do not have time to learn so I am sticking to drums.

I would like to send you pics...

Great deal.

4. fretboard is maple, yes it is first post, have references. Looks real nice, just type in information in yahoo to see a picture of a model. Type in Schecter Diamond Series 4 string Model T DeLeo.