Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter Elite 5 NT - $300 final

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by adamaarts, Feb 20, 2004.

1. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    ok ive tried to sell this thing a few times before, but its now getting to me, and i need a new rack tuner and some other things for my drum set so the first $300 gets this wonderful bass.

Schecter Stilletto Elite 5 String, Neck Thru, 5 piece neck, Quilted Maple Top, Honeyburst Finish, Gold Hardware, EMG-Hz pups, 2 Band Active EQ, its a very nice bass.

originally i tried to sell it for $400 plus shipping, but it dawned on me that it needs new strings and a nice setup, the neck has bowed a little, so since i have no ideas what im doing with setup, ill let it go for $300 to subtract the cost of strings and a setup. Im also including a hardcase or soft gig bag, your choice, extra 9v battery, extra strings, strap, and a string winder. thats better than any MF or GC deal, so there you go.

whats wrong with it you ask? the only thing cosmetically wrong is a little patch (less than the diamter of a quarter) of a couple scratches on the back. but affects nothing except my emotions when i found them. and another scratch is on the right tip of the headstock, maybe the size of the hole of the "9" on your keyboard.

now for the pics..........

2. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    more pics..........

3. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    my inbox was full, please send again

:hyper:

4. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
  5. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    still available kids

:ninja:

6. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    i really would like to just sell this bass, i dont really have need for any more basses unless it is a 4 string warwick standard, or better, which wouldnt be fair to trade for this bass. so other than that i would like to just sell it, and BTW the price is FIRM.