Schecter hardware?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by DGramann, Jun 17, 2018.

1. DGramann

DGramann

Jun 17, 2018
    Hi all,

I just picked up a Stiletto Studio 5 with some mismatched volume and tone knobs. The stock hardware is a satin gold. There are 2 standard knobs and 3 mini knobs (3 band EQ).

I’m having trouble locating these knobs online anywhere. Anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks

2. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Are you attempting to get all the knobs the same size? Are some of them not gold? Which ones.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  3. DGramann

DGramann

Jun 17, 2018

Attached Files:

4. sissy kathy

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
  5. DGramann

DGramann

Jun 17, 2018
    I’ve emailed Schecter to see if they can point me in the right direction. The knobs it came with are 1/2” x 3/4” tall. Same height as the normal knobs. The stacked set are still 3/4” wide at the base so in that case I’d just go with all standard size knobs.

6. sissy kathy

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    You only use the top knob on the small ones; they are .6 inches wide, use a regular dome knob for the large one. That is an EMG preamp, that's what made me look at EMG knobs.

7. DGramann

DGramann

Jun 17, 2018
    Gotcha. I can go with that as a fallback, but that’s not what was originally on it. I’d like to match original if I can find them. Thanks for your help. I’ll definitely keep the EMG link handy!

8. sissy kathy

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
  9. DGramann

DGramann

Jun 17, 2018
    Awesome! Those are definitely the right finish. I’ll let you know if they have the mini knobs after I contact them. Thanks!

10. DGramann

DGramann

Jun 17, 2018
    Update...EMG says they were a Schecter item. Contacted Schecter directly and they are sending me a set for free! Pretty good customer service if you ask me.

Aaron Mc likes this.
  11. DGramann

DGramann

Jun 17, 2018
    sissy kathy likes this.
  12. sissy kathy

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    For future reference:
    CONTACT SCHECTER
    [email protected]

10953 Pendleton St.
    Sun Valley CA, 91352
    818.846.2727 (fax)

DGramann likes this.
  13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021