1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Schecter Hellraiser extreme 4st W/Hardcase PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 2milehighspike, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Price:
    $600
    Strings:
    IMG_1231[1].JPG IMG_1241[1].JPG PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! For sale only a Schecter Hellraiser Extreme 4st with matching hardcase,arrow straight neck thru construction has great punch and sustain. It is in like new condition with no noticeable nicks or scratches. The sunburst finish is no longer available from Schecter. Active/passive EMG pups sound huge. Has a fresh set of EB rounds.This is a serious pro grade instrument that is highly rated from fellow TBers. Asking $600 firm includes shipping or can meet within the So cal area.The MSRP was $999 without the case and I have $750 invested so the price is very fair. This case queen needs to be played and I am recovering from knee replacement surgery, so a new home is calling to this Beeutiful bass.No pay pal (sorry) postal mo or face to face cash deal only IMG_1230[1].JPG IMG_1235[1].JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    wisconsindead likes this.
  2. Shipping included bump

3. NOBODY? This is a killer bass!

4. kkaarrll

kkaarrll

Jun 1, 2014
    emg ttw? and what do the knobs do?

5. The three on the right are bass/mid/treble, 2 on left are pup blend, with the top left a push/pull for the active pre. This is an incredible bass . Schecters are very underrated and very well made!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Scatabrain likes this.
  6. B0NEYARD

B0NEYARD

Jan 13, 2011
    Nashville Tn.
    This is an AWESOME Bass......I had one and wish I had never gotten rid of it.....