1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schecter Model T Jazz bass???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Corwin81, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    I just traded my OLP MM3 in at the pawn shop today for a Schecter Model T-5. The reviews that I've seen for it say that it's also a P/J like the 4 string, but this one is dual jazz pups. When did they make this version? It's a white blonde body with a W/B/W Tele bass pickguard and "Duncan Designed"(might put my Bartolini 59J pups in if they fit).
    I've been playing it at the pawn shop for 8 months and drooling over it but never bought it. I was GASing for a Tele bass and decided to trade the OLP in. It ended up costing me $275(got $160 for the OLP(which was one of MF's refurbs, so a slight profit, lol) plus $115).

I'll take pics sometime when I get access to a digital camera and a nice place to take pics.

2. Email Schecter about your new baby. They were great with me, answering all kinds of questions about my model T(pj variety) and the Elite 4 I got a few months back. Great customer service, and I bought both of my basses 2nd hand!

Bob