Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter Model T Jazz bass???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Corwin81, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    I just traded my OLP MM3 in at the pawn shop today for a Schecter Model T-5. The reviews that I've seen for it say that it's also a P/J like the 4 string, but this one is dual jazz pups. When did they make this version? It's a white blonde body with a W/B/W Tele bass pickguard and "Duncan Designed"(might put my Bartolini 59J pups in if they fit).
    I've been playing it at the pawn shop for 8 months and drooling over it but never bought it. I was GASing for a Tele bass and decided to trade the OLP in. It ended up costing me $275(got $160 for the OLP(which was one of MF's refurbs, so a slight profit, lol) plus $115).

I'll take pics sometime when I get access to a digital camera and a nice place to take pics.

2. Email Schecter about your new baby. They were great with me, answering all kinds of questions about my model T(pj variety) and the Elite 4 I got a few months back. Great customer service, and I bought both of my basses 2nd hand!

Bob