1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schecter Model T

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by matt_bass, Sep 8, 2008.

1. matt_bass

matt_bass

Jan 20, 2008
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if anone has had much experience with these basses and if so any thoughts on them etc.

I'm after a good PJ and always been a fan of Rob from STP's tone. Tried a couple the other day and was very impressed and then impressed again with the price I can get one for!

Love to know any thing extra about them I can. Preferably the Diamond Series with the basslines pups.

Matt

2. Mo' Bass 00

Mo' Bass 00

Aug 15, 2006
    I played one at a local music store and loved it, very versatile, it's on my gas list but can't afford one right now!

3. ASH PHIPPS

ASH PHIPPS

Apr 28, 2008
    Gettysburg
    still has the duncan design p but put a bartolini split coil in the back, a brass bar on the headstock, a black pearl pickguard, black schaller locking strap knobs and got robert deleo's autograph on the back of the head stock.
    i'd still be willing to part with it and a hard case for less than what a new 4 string costs, gotta sell some gear fast message me if interested
    here's pics; basses005.
    ash-1.