Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter Model T

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pmkelly, Nov 24, 2002.

1. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    Just wanted the people's opinion on the Model T... anybody have one, likes, dislikes, etc...

[​IMG]

P@

2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I have one. I like it. It's kinda heavy thou. It came with the Seymour Duncan "Duncan Design" & I changed them to EMG P/J. I was thinking of selling it. It's black w/rosewood & had a pearloid guard & I also have a mirrored guard that is on the bass now.

3. turkish

turkish Guest

Jul 14, 2002
    FCCAUSA, or here
    i bought one of musucians friend and here is my store, it cames with numerous chips in the finish, there were two screw holes under the pickguard which came up from the bass a little, these is what i call a friday afternoon job, the guy making it is almost at the end of his shift and just wants to get out, IMHO when you find these little things big things will eventually come up, it had a neat sound but i decided to ruturn it

4. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    if you're thinking alot about it, drop me an email with details!

P@

5. Does anyone have any experience with the 5 string Robert DeLeo signature model of this bass?

6. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    Nino, I have one with the Duncan Design pup's, (white transparent).How different was the sound when you put the emg's in. Also aren't the emg's active? And if so where did you put the battery. Thanks

George