1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schecter Question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ltrain, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Was in a pawn shop today and saw a gorgeous Schecter bass for sale. In looking at Schecters website I believe it is a Stilletto Studio 4. Natural wood body, neck through, 5 knobs, gold satin hardware and duncan designed pickups. I was in a super hurry so I didn't look at it in real detail but the bass looked brand new other than one small blemish on the back side of the body. I should have tried to determine the exact model but thought I would easily find it on the web. Seems like all the ones I see for sale use EMG's. Did Schecter switch at some point? They want $350 for this bass with the case. Is that a good deal? I know I have looked at them in music stores for around $599. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. CaseAce12

CaseAce12

Oct 15, 2006
    One of the CV-4's, maybe? They're the only ones I know of with Duncan Designed pups.
    [​IMG]

3. LeftyJack

LeftyJack

Feb 23, 2006
    San Carlos, CA
  4. Glider

Glider

Sep 13, 2006

I'm not too much help on guitar value used but we do have a Schector mega thread..

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220001

5. I am gonna have to go back to that shop tommorow and check it out again and see if there is a model listed on the truss rod cover. Thanks for the help so far!