1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Schecter Radian Special 5 string $460 with Hard Shell Case Shipping Included

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bentley, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    24 fret, rosewood fret board. Generic hard shell case included. My scale has this bass at 9.0 pounds. The $460 US firm price includes shipping (Canada Post Expedited parcel/ United States Postal Service) - to Canada and continental US (Hawaii and Alaska buyers that price becomes $470 US Dollars). The bass plays and sounds great , this all stock bass is problem free. Cool high end features include string thru body bridge design and a push/pull tone knob letting you toggle between each pickup in humbucking mode when pushed in and two single coil jazz pickups when pulled up. 35" Scale Length. Any and all questions are welcome so message me.

A heads up for a USA buyer: the bass contains rosewood so I have to do some papers for CITES first and then ship the bass after the papers come back...no concern for the buyer other than I can't ship until I get the papers back.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Aaron Mc and Thisguy like this.