1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Schecter Riot 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by B-Lo, Oct 18, 2018.

1. B-Lo

B-Lo One day I'll figure out how to play this thing... Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Northern Alabama
    Price:
    Strings:
    Schecter Riot 4 Session Series bass in excellent condition. I'm the only owner and only used at home for practice.

Check out the reviews for this bass. It easily rivals basses twice its price! These Schecters from the South Korean factory are some awesome instruments and the EMG pickups have serious thump and a wide array of varying tones powered by an 18v EMG preamp.

I honestly never thought I'd get rid of it even after acquiring higher-end basses, but the fact that I'm mostly only playing 5s now means this one needs a new home.

I couldn't find any dings aside from a little scuffing (see photo) right above the electronics cavity cover...which is odd considering I never took the cover off???

Weight is 9.1 lbs on the digital bathroom scale. No case or gig bag included. Shipment to CONUS only. Additional info and photos available upon request.

Trades - I'm interested in dipping my toes in the acoustic and telecaster style electric guitar pool, so let me know if you have something you'd like to trade. I can also trade up and add cash for the right bass and fretless ones are high on my wish list. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. B-Lo

Jun 16, 2017
    Northern Alabama
    Updated OP to include trade interests. Thanks.

3. B-Lo

Jun 16, 2017
    Northern Alabama
    Sold on the 'verb.