Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter Robert DeLeo 5-String $329

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ocelot_ark, Aug 12, 2002.

1. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    Features a deeply contoured ash body with a 22-fret bolt-on rock maple neck. Duncan Designed P/J-style pickups are controlled via a master volume, and a concentric pan and master tone. Great bass, very fat B, expecially for the price. Reason for change - I'm a novice. I never touched the B string :-( cause I was too busy TRYING to learn the "regular" strings. This bass is going for $629 in musician's friend right now. My buy it now price is exactly $300 less. This is a MINT condition bass, don't let it pass you by. I've already listed this once on ebay but the guy who won the auctoin never paid. Therefore, if you have an ebay rating of less than 10 you must aquire my permission before bidding. Thank you and email me here if you want your questions answered: norrisjosh@hotmail.com. This is listed on ebay if you want to see what it looks like, or bid, go here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=899433126

2. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    anyone?

3. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    Less than a day on the auction!

4. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    Reserve price is set at 275...I'll probably take less, but I'm desperate for moola!

5. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    Now taking offers...norrisjosh@hotmail.com

6. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I guess you probably sold it by now seeing that it's been a year since you originally posted this. If you haven't and you still have it. Let me know your selling price.
    -Bazz-

7. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark

Apr 12, 2002
    Sorry...traded for an amp!

8. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    yeah...I figured I was way too late.
    thx,
    -B-