1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schecter Robert DeLeo mod advice needed

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by ChrisCassisi, May 16, 2011.

1. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    I have a Schecter Robert DeLeo in the mary kay white finish. I want to replace all the chrome hardware with black. Anyone know what hardware would be the best for the bridge and tuners? I was looking at hipshot and gotoh. Have experience with using both for many years and like them.

The bridge is fender size mounts with the 5 holes in the base plate. What would be a good exact replacement to go with? Tuners are smaller then stock fenders. What would be good for those? Money is not really a issue. I just want to black out the hardware because it would look awesome in my opinion.

2. SMILEYSIXX

SMILEYSIXX

Dec 29, 2009
    Check out Warmoth. I'd go witth a Gotoh bridge and Shaller tuners, provided you can get them when they're in stock on Warmoth.