1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Schecter SLS Elite “Evil Twin” 5 String (Trade for Stingray 4?)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ikonz1122, Nov 11, 2019.

1. ikonz1122

ikonz1122 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Rio Dell, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have a beautiful, mint condition Schecter SLS Elite “Evil Twin” 5-string for sale. This is the first bass to be introduced with the Fishman Fluence pickups & EQ. This is a super clear, Hi-Fi electronics package that comes stock with this instrument. Here are some notable features:

35” scale length
    Satin Black finish
    Ebony fretboard
    Roman numeral inlays
    Glow in the dark side markers
    Neck-thru & String-thru
    Fishman Fluence electronics

This EQ has a 3-way switch that lets you choose between a classic, funk or modern tone profile, and also the ability to switch to a single coil mode from the default humbucking mode. Of course your typical pickup blend, treble and bass knobs. This is actually an extremely versatile instrument. Fresh set of strings installed and set up for fast playing.

-please see the link for more details.
    Bass : SLS Evil Twin-5

Here’s a great demo on YouTube.

This is such a badass bass, looks and sound are just fantastic. I bought this for ~$1500 brand new (that’s with tax).

My #1 trade interest is a EBMM Stingray 4HH with maple fretboard. #2 is a Stingray 4HH with rosewood or ebony board with matching headstock. I could add some cash for the right Stinger.

If you make a purchase offer, please be reasonable.

I will ship in a gig bag or old beat up Spector HS case (your choice), cost covered to the lower 48 states.

PM with any questions. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. JoseEchevarria

JoseEchevarria Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Hey man. Hope all is well. Thanks for the offer but I’m going to politely pass. I’m not a fan of neck through basses. I appreciate you reaching out. Have a great day.

ikonz1122 likes this.