1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schecter stelleto elite craigslist find. Anybody know anything about these?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jazzcaster89, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Jazzcaster89

Jazzcaster89

Oct 3, 2016
    Found this beauty on the local swap. I couldn’t not get it. It’s gorgeous. Paid 200 for it. I’m a Fender geek but I’ve been wanting to try something different and I thought 200 was a great price for this. I hope. Ha! So, anyone own one? Know much about them? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Thornton Davis

Thornton Davis

Dec 11, 1999
    Toronto
    They're excellent quality basses, for $200.00 you can't go wrong. Check out the Schecter Club thread in the Basses section of TB.

TD

Jazzcaster89 likes this.
  3. You freaking stole it. I have a Stiletto Elite-5 and my wife bought it new for me for our 3rd anniversary. She paid A LOT more than $200. Close to or a little more than $900 if memory serves, and that was 7 years ago or so.

EMG HZ40 pickups, 2 band active EQ. It'll do whatever you want and do it well. Mahogany body, maple/walnut neck. Freaking awesome guitar.

Just make sure you get super long scale or long scale + (I think GHS used that phrase) strings. regular long scale is too short with the string through

Jazzcaster89 likes this.
  4. BrianToska

BrianToska

Jan 14, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I had one back in the day and I paid way more than $200 for it. I loved the tones I could get out of it. I eventually got rid of it. It’s not something I particularly want again but it was great nonetheless.