1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 Owners Speak Up

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassalo, Mar 4, 2008.

1. bassalo

bassalo

Jan 23, 2008
    CT
    So I just ordered a new Schecter Elite 5 - black cherry - today. It arrives on Friday for a glorious weekend of endless plucking. Has anyone played this or does anyone own one? If so, how do you like it?:bassist:

2. steve21

steve21 Banned

I've got one FS. Pretty good bass, just not for me tonally or feel-wise.

3. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Yep!

100_0081.

And I like mine very much.

Congrats on your new Elite!

4. StringThing

StringThing

Dec 6, 2007
    San Diego
    Enjoy your new bass! If you can return it within a set time, mark it down and live with it. It took me a month to get a new axe in the mix... Hated it at first... grew to, thorough tweaks, strings and amp setting to love it. Had another that didn't and went to return it at 31 day. DOH!!!!

5. bassalo

bassalo

Jan 23, 2008
    CT
    Praise the Lord - my baby arrived today!! Wow, so much better than I expected - I love this bass.:hyper:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    The dog's clearly impressed with the bass.

:)

Beautiful bass. I have a Studio 5 I use with Flats on for a thumpy older-school alternative sound to my OLP mm32. I've played the Schecter enough now after 3 years that the honey mohagony finish is start to get some nice character around the edges and where my arm rubs it, on the neck etc. People always comment on how pretty the schecter is.

7. knuckle

knuckle

Mar 4, 2008
    Worcester, MA
    OMFG

[​IMG]