Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 string for trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by adamaarts, Oct 9, 2003.

1. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    Already tried selling this once, but this time i will accept cash, or a trade for either a high quality 4 string, preferably warwick, or a comparable 6 string bass, like dean, or carvin.

bass has EMG Hz pups, honey burst finish, quilted top, neck thru construction with 5 piece neck, 2 band EQ, nice play, gigged and played for a good year, now its tiume to change, got my new warwick and want something else that ill actually play. let me know what you have.

i really wnat a corvette 4 string, but let me know what you have. any trades considered, even amps and such.

[​IMG]

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    would you be interested in a 15 cab, maybe some pedals and stuff for the schecter? That is, if you still have it.

3. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    yea i still have it. what kind if cab is it? pedals? etc? im not really wanting a 15 cab since i have one already and wish i had a 4x10, but maybe....

i really want a good 4 string, come on guys, this a freaking nice 5 string, gimme something!

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    it's nothing spectacular. Just a fender 15 in new shape with plaid grillecloth. Big Muff, boss phaser and distortion, zoom bfx 708, some other stuff. I really want a 5, and I have been a fan of schecters stuff.

5. adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    sorry bit id have to say no for that trade, not really what im looking to get. if you have the cash i can do it that way.