1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schecter Stiletto Elite

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ndjx, Oct 31, 2001.

1. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    This bass looks so nice, I wanna know if anyone knows anything about the feel/sound/everything else about this bass. So if someone could do that, that would be great. Thanks! :D

2. dsmith

dsmith

Mar 29, 2001
    Mt. Vernon, KY
    I looked for a nice 5 string about 8 months ago, and had 800 bucks to spend. I played just about everything I could find in that price range, and bought the 5 string Elite. I fell in love with it, plain and simple. Very good action, and the neck is exactly how I like them, not too thick, and string spacing a bit closer than most 5's. Sounds great!! Try and find a dealer and check one out. I would buy it again, and I have been playing gigs with mine 3 nights a week for 8 months. Bass and hardshell case cost me $695.00, not bad, but you might be able to do better. I don't really like the hardshell case, the latches could be better, but it serves its purpose. Good luck.