For Sale Schecter Stiletto Session 4 Fretless (active EMG's)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by David Vector, Nov 13, 2016.

1. David Vector

David Vector Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    FS: Schecter Stiletto Session 4 Fretless. Purchased new a few months ago, used minimally and in excellent condition, virtually like-new. EMG active pickups (35J and 35DC) and EMG preamp, 18V setup. I put a set of DR Sunbeams on it a little while ago but haven't played it enough since to cause any noticeable marking of the fingerboard. I still have the original flats and will include them with the bass.

$375 shipped via UPS Ground with insurance to anywhere in the lower 48. No shipping outside the continental USA. Paypal and Postal money order accepted. Not looking for trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

NOTE: Available again and now wearing the original flatwounds.

SchecterFL_body.jpg SchecterFL_back.jpg SchecterFL_main.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    DenDeja likes this.
  2. David Vector

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    Available again bump

3. David Vector

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    THIS BASS IS STILL AVAILABLE. Honestly, I've just been busy with various things the past year and had forgotten to bump the thread. It's seen very little use in the interim and is still in the excellent condition you see in the photos.

4. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    Case or gig bag??

5. David Vector

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    This model didn't come with a case or gig bag, but will be shipped insured and double boxed.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021