1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 Fretless (Left-Handed)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JanusZarate, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Price:
    $600
    Strings:
    Left-Handed?:
    • Yes
    UPDATE: Bass is SOLD! Thanks for looking.

Up for sale is my precious Schecter Stiletto Studio 5-FL LH. It's a beautiful lefty 5-string lined fretless and it plays so smoothly!
    As a lined fretless, it's an excellent bass for the new fretless bassist and gigging professional alike. I really hate to part with this but I'm in a financial bind and have to let go of the bass I currently use the least. The bass is 100% stock and sounds fantastic. I originally purchased it brand-new a little over a year ago. Condition-wise, the bass in excellent shape; it has only a couple of small body scuffs and dents that would only be noticed upon very close and careful inspection (they blend in with the finish).

This bass normally sells brand-new for around $800 plus tax.

I'm selling the bass for $600.00 (USD) SHIPPED to anywhere in the continental U.S. For other locations, please let me know your location and we'll figure out a proper adjusted price. I will also sell the bass in person to local San Francisco Bay Area residents at a discount; please contact me if you would like to arrange local pickup or delivery. PayPal only, please.

General Specifications:
    • BODY
      • Left Handed
      • 5-String
      • Mahogany body, bubinga top
      • Honey Satin Finish
    • NECK
      • Lined Fretless
      • Neck-Thru
      • Maple/walnut multi-ply neck
      • Rosewood fretboard
      • Fretboard radius: 16" (406mm)
      • 24 frets
      • Thin 'C' shape
      • 35" Scale
    • ELECTRONICS
      • Two EMG-HZ 40 soapbar pickups
      • 18V electronics
      • Controls: 3-band EMG Active EQ, Master Volume, Blend
    front. body. body_back. headstock. headstock_back.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.