1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schecter Stiletto Studio 6

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Peepaleep, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Peepaleep

Peepaleep Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Las Cruces, NM
  2. That's a very good deal, indeed. Perhaps keep an eye out in the Bass forum over the next few days, for the next person to ask for a 6-string under $500. Heck, this is for a brand new instrument, not used. Sadly, Amazon only sells instruments within the US. I couldn't buy this if I wanted to.

3. Peepaleep

Nov 3, 2010
    Las Cruces, NM
    I had a 6 for a while and the w i d e neck never did feel good in my hands so that's why I am passing on this. But I previously owned a Stiletto 5 and I'm kicking myself for selling it. Too bad there is no similar deal for the 5-string.

4. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    Great deal if you're left handed

5. Shrekster

Shrekster

Dec 18, 2012
    What an incredible deal! I was pulling out the plastic but it is a left-handed model and I need a right-handed one. Plz keep sending out these notices. Thanks.....I'm a new member....played organ for 30-yrs...now ready for some fun and enjoyment on the bass.

6. Peepaleep

Nov 3, 2010
    Las Cruces, NM
  7. The 6-string picture is a right-handed instrument but the description reads left-handed.

8. Peepaleep

Nov 3, 2010
    Las Cruces, NM
    the 4 string is right handed