Schecter Stilleto Elite 5 Dimensions

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by goody658, Feb 7, 2006.

1. goody658

Nov 15, 2005
    Hi all

I am seriosly thinking about getting the Stilleto Elite 5 but can't find the neck dimensions anywhere.

Can someone who owns one tell me the sting spacing at the Nut,Bridge also the width of the neck at 1st,12th fret and thickness.

I have looked on thier site and they leave that info out. All they have regarding the neck is that its a 35 inch.

If it is on the web can someone please link it for me cause i can't find specs on google or anyware. I have emailed Shecter but they are taking there time.

2. EricTheEZ1

Nov 23, 2004
    Clawson, MI
    I don't know the technical specs. It feels a little tighter than some. Slapability is definitly there. I prefer tighter string spacings for finger and it's just a happy medium between a wide and super small.
  3. L-1329

Aug 8, 2004
    Ok best eyeball/ruler measurements:

Nut width 44mm
    12th fret width 60 mm
    String spacing at bridge 16.5 mm
    String spacing at nut 9 mm
    Neck thickness at nut 20 mm
    Neck thickness at 12th fret 22 mm

It's a very comfortable bass to play, but the neck can be categorized as long and narrow, and though not thick it seems to have a little meat to it. Certainly a narrow string spacing. Hope it helps.
  4. goody658

Nov 15, 2005

Thanks heaps

So by the looks of it has the same spacing as an Sr505. Are these measurements pretty standard for 5 strings?.

I ask as i played an Sr505 and it seemed way to tight at the nut. I only have small hands so i spose i have to get used to it.

Its going to be awhile untill i can play one.

thanks again