Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schecter Studio 6

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by groveofbass, Feb 22, 2005.

1. I saw a Schecter Studio 6 in one of the local guitar shops the other day. I was pretty impressed. I was even more impressed when i saw the price tag that said $650 on it. If i had the money, i deffinately wouldve taken it home with me.

whats everyone elses thoughts on these basses?

2. zeronyne

zeronyne Recovering Keyboard Player

Nov 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Are you talking about the Stiletto Studio 6? I had a 5 in honeyburst that was excellent but a little neck heavy...of course, now I play a Thumb, so it doesn't seem so bad in retrospect. i think they are excellent values.

3. I've only ever heard amazing things about it.

Sorry I don't have more to contribute. :(

4. werner vw

werner vw

Mar 26, 2004
    paris
    I have one since 1 year and i love it. Very versatile, very good sound and playability. It has a very good sound even not amplified. For this price can't find better. Go on!

Hope it could help.

5. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    The looks are sexy and they sound great!!! My only gripe is the tight-ass string spacing. I'ts the only thing that keep me from buying one. :smug: They are now offered in Zebrawood and quilted maple but only in four bangers. :rollno: How whack is that?