1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schecter

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by CrazyFool214, Mar 26, 2004.

1. CrazyFool214

CrazyFool214

Mar 25, 2004
    Does anyone know if Schecter is a good way to go for a bass between 400$ and 700$. I was looking at the Baron H-Bass but I don't know if it is a good choice. :bassist:

2. maybe you should look into the omen, that is currently my only bass. i have the omen-5. the B isnt the tightest that i have played, but it does the trick. i play a variety of music. i am in a death metal band, a jazz band, and a prog band right now, and the bass suits them all. i have found it to be good purchase, maybe you would to.

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I think that the schecter stuff is great for the money. Especially their neck thu models. I think you'll be happy with it. Be sure to try it out if you can!

4. i have a schecter stiletto custom-4 and it is an awesome bass. it does everything i need it to. it is a great all around bass. i have no problems with either.

5. I've been playing a Schecter C-4 since I bought it last October. Great bass, I'll be playing it tonight at a show. I don't even bring my Fender Jazz bass along anymore.
    Only complaint I have is that the Molded Bass Case for it is still on backorder from MF.

jbrist :bassist:

6. If I had the need for another bass, the Stilleto Custom would be my choice. Feels good in the hands, sounds great, doesn't weigh a ton. I'm spoiled by my Warwick & Spector.