Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by CrazyFool214, Mar 26, 2004.

1. CrazyFool214

Mar 25, 2004
    Does anyone know if Schecter is a good way to go for a bass between 400$ and 700$. I was looking at the Baron H-Bass but I don't know if it is a good choice. :bassist:
  2. maybe you should look into the omen, that is currently my only bass. i have the omen-5. the B isnt the tightest that i have played, but it does the trick. i play a variety of music. i am in a death metal band, a jazz band, and a prog band right now, and the bass suits them all. i have found it to be good purchase, maybe you would to.
  3. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I think that the schecter stuff is great for the money. Especially their neck thu models. I think you'll be happy with it. Be sure to try it out if you can!
  4. i have a schecter stiletto custom-4 and it is an awesome bass. it does everything i need it to. it is a great all around bass. i have no problems with either.
  5. I've been playing a Schecter C-4 since I bought it last October. Great bass, I'll be playing it tonight at a show. I don't even bring my Fender Jazz bass along anymore.
    Only complaint I have is that the Molded Bass Case for it is still on backorder from MF.

jbrist :bassist:
  6. If I had the need for another bass, the Stilleto Custom would be my choice. Feels good in the hands, sounds great, doesn't weigh a ton. I'm spoiled by my Warwick & Spector.