Schecter ?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tyme, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Tyme

Tyme

Oct 18, 2006
    Springfield, MA
    Hey everyone!! I'm new to the site, Great site I might add.. I've been playing bass for about three years now on 4 string basses, and am looking to purchase my first 5 string. My current style is punk, rock, heavy rock... any insite on the Schecter series basses? or suggestions on other models? I currently play on a Washburn XB920 and a Ibanez SR800.. Thanks!

2. PSPookie

PSPookie Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    I have a Stiletto Custom 4 and I love it and I'm currently thinking about picking up a Studio 5. Give them a try. The string spacing is a bit narrow so they're not for everybody, but they suit me just fine.

3. amdavila

amdavila

Jun 22, 2006
    Leander, Tx
    I also have the schecter custom 4 ...it is truly great for its price. Lots of tone possibilities with the EMG HZ pups and it looks nice too. I can't think of a negative comment that I'd throw at it...good luck in your search.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021