1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Schertler Blender, Dyn-B-48P, Stat-B-Vin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by steve.whipple, Oct 5, 2017.

1. steve.whipple

steve.whipple Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    $200-$650
    Schertler Yellow Blender, Dyn-B-48P, and Stat-B-Vin for sale.

Yellow - used gently, comes with case and adapter. Great for mixing a mic with a pickup. $350

Dyn-B-48P - used gently, comes with the putty necessary for application. This is the version that requires phantom power. Sounds amazing going straight into the PA, or into an amp that provides phantom. $250

Stat-B-Vin - this is the version with two elements. Requires Schertler preamp to provide 10V phantom power. Got this, got intimidated by shaving the cork, decided the Dyn-B was good enough on it's own, didn't touch it for years. So it's got plenty of cork to fit your bridge. $200

I'm willing to sell the Yellow and the Stat-B for $450. I actually recommend this, since as I understand, the Stat-B won't work without the 10V phantom.

I'm also willing to sell all three for $650.

All prices include shipping.

I'll also trade all three with an Acoustic Image Flex preamp.

IMG_8739. IMG_8737. IMG_8738. IMG_8735. IMG_8736. IMG_8733. IMG_8725. IMG_8723. IMG_8724. IMG_8722. IMG_8721.

2. Joe Kyle Jr.

Joe Kyle Jr. Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    Richmond, CA
    pm sent