1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schertler Dyn-B transducer + preamp: 400,00 / $450,00

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Vunz, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Posting on behalf of a fellow bassist:

Absolutely incredible low price!!!!

For sale: Schertler Dyn-B transducer + PreA II preamp. About a year old, barely used, hence the sale. The bassist for whom I am selling has quit playing jazz and focuses on classical music only, so she does not need this pickup anymore. I have the same system and I can only say that it sounds ALMOST like a good mike, but without the hassle, provided the rest of the amp system is equally neutral/transparent.

She is asking € 400,00 / $ 450,00 for the whole package, excl. shipping. She lives in Holland, so the adapter that belongs to the preamp is a 230V version, but buyers from abroad can always inquire, of course!

Vincent

2. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
  3. Hi Igor,

The email message that I wanted to send you bounced, so I don't know whether you have received it. But anyway, the Schertler still is available for the above mentioned price, so... Let me know!

Vincent

4. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
    hi,VINCENT!
    CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX! :)

5. Sold!

Vincent

6. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
    hi , VINZ!
    Thank you very much for coperation and good arrangment!
    DYN-B sounds great!
    Good luck!

7. Hi Igor,

The pleasure was all mine. I am glad you like the Dyn-B. Have fun with it!

All the best,

Vincent

8. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
    hi , Vins!
    The are one problem with DYN B PRE
    with my stat B-IT doesn t work
    i suppose-the are no fantom power
    or may be something else

9. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
    what do you think about?
    best regards

10. Hi Igor,

On the side of the preamp there is a small button, which turns on the phantom power for the stat. That should do it, I guess (I never used a Stat, so I don't know for sure, but the manual said so).

Good luck and let me know if it works,

Vincent

11. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
    ...unfortunatly it doesn t work

12. That is strange... Are you sure you pushed the right button? Thre are two next to each other, one is a ground lift switch, the other a phantom power switch. Like I said, the previous owner never used a stat, so the phantom power switch is never used. Perhaps you should contact Schertler Switzerland; they seem to be pretty quick in responding to email questions.

Vincent

13. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
    Hi, Vinz!
    Don t worry, i think that is not very impotant for me to use STAT with PRE AMP, becouse i have spec. preamp for STAT
    Best regards :)