1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Schertler Pre A III Pre Amb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Monte, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Monte

Monte

Jan 9, 2001
    DFW Area, Tejas
    Price:
    $200
    Like new condition:

Schertler Pre A III preamp. A must if you have a Schertler Dyn B IMHO, after 10 years experience with them. The filter is extremely useful for the Dyn Series

I'm pretty much a mic only player and no longer have my Dyn B so I'd like to move this. Excellent preamp and a great price, which includes shipping in the CONUS.

2. SUPERSONIC

SUPERSONIC

Jul 28, 2005
    Norway
    Hi. Just wondered if You would consider shipping abroad, more specific to Norway. (On my expense of course)

3. Monte

Monte

Jan 9, 2001
    DFW Area, Tejas

I think so! I have no idea how much that is from Mississippi, but if you can pay by Paypal I'm sure we can figure something out.

4. basspipe

basspipe

Dec 19, 2004
    Pennsylvania
    Could you post the price? It doesn't show up on the app version of TB.

5. Monte

Monte

Jan 9, 2001
    DFW Area, Tejas
    $200 shipped in CONUS.

Sale pending but let me know if interested in case it falls through. Thanks!