1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schertler Stat-B pickup + Preamp A II

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Nuno A., May 20, 2005.

1. Nuno A.

Nuno A. Velvet Strings Customer Service

Jul 9, 2001
    SWITZERLAND
    I have for sale a Schertler Stat B pickup for sale + the Schertler Preamp AII , the cork on the pickup has still plenty of room to be trimmed to fit your bridge( total dimension pickup + cork is 7/8 "-23mm.) The PRE-AII is a compact preamplifier loaded with features. Individual controls include Gain, Bass, Treble, Resonance (180 Hz attenuation) and Volume.
    Also i had a longer cable made by Schertler , so that you can have a bit more freedom of movement, since i always thought the original cable was a bit short.
    The pickups lists for more or less $260 and the Pre II goes for about $290, i would like to have $350 for both, the power supply of the preamp is made for Europe , so outside of Europe buyers will have to buy a 12 v regular ac power supply, so for buyers outside Europe i will made a discount to cover that expense.(as long you dont tell me a power supply costs $100 in your country) :D . Please email me for more details.

NUNO