1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Schertler Stat B Vintage and Yellow Blender

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Earl, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

Price:
    $550
    IMG_1591.JPG IMG_1592.JPG IMG_1593.JPG IMG_1594.JPG IMG_1595.JPG I need to sell some gear that I am not using at the moment so...one year old Stat B Vintage (two capsules) and Yellow Blender. The blender has two separate channels and EQs...one to power the Stat B, the other with 48v phantom to power a mic or the new Dyn B. The Stat corks have of course been cut and shaped for my bridge but there is probably enough cork left to fit to your bridge, and if not, Schertler sells new corks. In my opinion this is one of the best non-piezo pickups out there. Retails for around $900, your price $550 with free US shipping. Paypal only.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. basspipe

basspipe Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Pennsylvania
    Im interested, can you please post some pics of each item?

3. robinunit

robinunit

Aug 9, 2010
    Pm'd