1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Scholarships

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gothax, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Gothax

Gothax

Apr 22, 2006
    Heerlen, Netherlands
    Endorsing Artist: Jim Dunlop strings
    Hi guys,
    I'm googling around, trying to find some information about scholarships. I'm from holland, as you can read in my profile, and I want to study at the Musician's Institute within 2-3 years (could be tomorrow, could be next year.. I'm still gathering info about the study, the city etc)

Now there is this problem, I can't seem to find a good link on google which tells you how much scholarship you can get etc. and what an average student apartment would cost.

Since most of you bassplayaz live in the US, I thought I'd just post my question here :)

Now here are my questions:
    -How much scholarship do you get and how much does this depend on the kind of study you're following?
    -How much would an average student apartment cost me?
    -Can you have a decent living with the scholarship without having a loan?

Guess these are my questions for now,
    thanks in advance :hyper:

PS. oh erm, links to scholarship related websites are highly apreciated! thanks!