School starts Wednesday

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by I_am_Rage, Sep 1, 2002.

1. It is back to school Sept. 4th and everytime i think about it i feel like puking. I am a senior so this is my last year. I hated last year so much that i am not looking forward to this year at all. I feel like i can't make it through the 6 hours, 5 days a week, for 180 days. I am fed up with the routine and bull**** of school. If dropping out of school was easy and wouldn't mess up your future, i think i would drop out. I don't want to deal with it. Has anyone else hated school this much?
  2. Just gotta grit your teeth and pass your classes, you don't wanna end up failing one class and not graduating after you have been going through all this madness for 13 years!

College is SOOO much better!
  3. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    quit your complaining!!!

I had to go to school on August 27th!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

but sucks...
  4. I feel your pain buddy. My senior year went pretty smoothly. Now I am starting college. Senior year I didnt have many required classes as I had most of my impotant stuff done. Since that happened I didnt haveto go to school till 10:00 and was out at 2:00, and got to go out to lunch every day. Went by pretty quick. Have fun, and remember, no companies that pay anythin above min. wage will normally hire h.s. dropouts.:D

5. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Yeah, quit all of your whining cause I had to go back August 14th. And Brendan went back August 12th, so theres a bunch of people going back before you.

Just get used it, its a harsh reality check, buddy.
  6. Im going back tomorrow. it will be my last year of middle school (how boring) :( :mad:
  7. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    im pretty damn happy im going back to school. I came out of regular school and went inot home studies so i could focus more on my studies(i think that was the excuse) but now im going to a school of fine arts starting OCT 5
  8. i cant begin to tell you how much i hate school. I'm in the thick of it now and heres my upcoming week:
    2 day biology test
    chemistry assignment due
    business studies assignment due
    extension maths test

Not much fun.

9. Hmm.... going back to school.... "harsh".... nah.
  10. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Hehe. You should know that when having worked for a couple of years - and that's 8 hours a day all week long, month after month - you'll look back at your school days as heaven!

Depressing, isn't it? :)

Just make sure you get as interesting a job as possible and a good hobby such as music. The hard truth however is that there is no shortcut to those things, only hard studying will give you the choice instead of having others choose for you...

Life sucks. ;)
  11. Yeh, i'm back on the 5th and this is my last year to, i failed science and math's in my practice exam's which mean's: Math's teacher
    Lack of social life for studying
    Not as much computer time.

School can be ok if you've got good friend's and if you do well the reward's are good even though i'm going to be a plumber when i'm older. Good luck.
  12. I loved high school, and most of college, although this summer sucked, I had classes the whole time, but without my friends there between them. Oh well, I start my co-op job on tuesday, it'll be nice to work again.

Some of you started school in August? Weird.
  13. savagelucy

Apr 27, 2002
    i worked all summer so i could afford a new bass. all i did was carry crap in the 42 C sun all day, it was hard. but now i'm going back to school (grade 10) and am pretty happy about sitting on my a$$ all day instead of working. high school is just a 4 year vaction, and i'm going to make the most of the next 3 years.
  14. i'm a freshmen right far its not to bad. I've been in for a week and all my teachers seem nice. My study hall is sweet because they let you sleep and cant yeall at you because were not talking and they said that we can choose what we do with our time. heh...3 more years.
  15. I had to go back August 23rd and my district breaks the state law by going back before September. My birthday is today though so it offsets the beginning of the year. I do hate it but all I can do is try hard and get A's. I hate it that it takes so much time away from playing! Oh well, chin up.
  16. aragorn

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm going back on Tuesday. nnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Mikkel-S

Jun 27, 2001
    Herning, Denmark
    What are you whining about!??:eek:

I started school august 7th....!

Well:D :D
  18. :D
  19. You guys have no right to complain. You think high school is hard? Wait till college!! Right now I'm working full time (actually, a little bit over, round about 45 hours) plus I will be starting on the 30th FULL time college (19 credit hours) plus I have a finacee, and I want to move out. Yet, somehow, I am dealing with it. Just live with it. Besides, your senior year is the easiest one, unless you crapped out on your otehr years and have to make up.

Rock on
  20. You hear me complaining? After one year I've finished 50 credits. I need 140 to graduate and most people take 18 a semester and do this in four years. I decided that I really don't want to be there longer than I have to so I'm gonna do it in three. Which means 21 credit semesters from now on.

Then the course is set for med school. Ugh. :eek: