Schools over for summer!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nick Bibeault, May 22, 2003.

1. I just had to vent a little bit of excitement. As of 5 minutes ago, i finished my last final (at 8am. :eek: ) and I am officially done with school for the semester. I am now in the process of typing this as i pack all my junk so i can move back home. :D

Anyone else finish school up yet or is it just the college kids who get out early?
  2. just college. my boys have one more week to go. one is in middle school and one is in high school. we had snow days or they would have gotten out of school this friday. then we parents get to go crazy for the summer:bawl: :) .
    no really, i like to spend time with my kids, but by end of summer they are at each others throats.
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Geez...I got two weeks left, but only one is academic(finals week)

then graduation!
  4. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    I graduated High school a week ago. I'm quite done. I go to college (Rice, in Houston) the third week of August.
  5. Three weeks til end of exams, then it's 10 weeks holiday :D
  6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i get out june 20th

7. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    June 3rd herre. Oh yeah, baby. I can taste it.
  8. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Got last exam of this spring tomorrow, after that it's summer break baby yeah :D
  9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  10. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    I'm gladd I'm not the only one with 2 digit numbers for a date. I get out on the 17th.

11. Rice, eh? That's a pretty prestigious school. You must be Captain Smart Man or something :bassist:

as for me, my last school day was today, but I have two days of exams, friday and tuesday. Stupid 11th grade.
  12. i get out on the 18th of june
  13. WR, you are only 17 years old and from what you have written in previous posts it sounds like you go to a college or conservatory of some sort and that you live on a campus and you are graduating from it at 17. what kind of school do you go to?
  14. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    I get out on May 29th. I'm leaving for a New York Trip on the 3rd [incidentally my B-day], the singer dancers are performing @ ground zero unless if something happens. I get to miss the first day of summer school [the 6th] & come home on the 7th. I then have summer school until July & then Marching Band Camp in August. Thats all
  15. Melf

Mar 20, 2003
    Starkville, MS
    I just graduated High School tonight. Hallelujah, hallelujah...:D :D :bassist:
  16. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    My last exam was on May 7th, so I've been done with school for a couple weeks now. I'm doing research for one of my professors over the summer, so I don't get to just sit around and do nothing for the three and a half months of summer break.
  17. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    School's out for summer!

I've been out of school for 7 years. I don't miss it. In fact, I have spent the last 7 years educating myself on all the stuff that they neglected to teach me in class in lieu of "standardized testing".
  18. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Basstriaxis, that's exactly what I was thinking.

I graduate from High School on June 13. Before that though, I get to see Pearl Jam. Then I go to Europe a week afterwards. I think I'm gonna enjoy June. :D :bassist:
  19. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Justin V, when are you going to Europe? I will be heading over there permanently pretty soon.
  20. I got out on May 14th. Then went to work on May 15th.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Right?