Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schroder 1210 for sale/trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jacochops, Feb 20, 2005.

1. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    I have a NEW (literally new) 1210 available. It also has the custom fit cover. It really is a great sounding cab, but much of the stuff I am doing is either bop or church stuff, and it's a bit'o overkill for what I'm doing, so I'm looking to sell it for 600 plus shipping, or trade it for a like new Epifani UL-112, a like new Bag End 1X12 with the oiled birch cabinet, an SWR Silverado (4X8 or 2X12), an SWR Black Beauty, Eden Time Traveller combo, or a new Phil Jones Briefcase.

BTW, shipping might be spendy, but I'll use my UPS account so that it'll be cheaper for you.

I'd like to talk in person, so PM me your phone #, and we'll get it done.

Stay in the pocket,
    Jacochops

2. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    J,

What is the cabs impedance? Can you tell me where you live? It will influence my decision in purchasing it from you. I'm in So Cal. Please let me know.

Thx,

Mike

3. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Mike,
    I'm in So Cal also, off of the 215/15 freeway in Murrieta/Temecula. PM me your phone #, and we'll talk.
    JC aka Matt

4. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Mike...Gene.....,
    You out there?.... The cab's a 4 ohm cab.

5. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    If you change that title to Schroeder you might get more hits later....

6. havuk

havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    DFW TEXAS
    I'd like that schroeder if you are willing to ship!! please let me know. thanks

7. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Call me at 951-743-5089.
    Matt

8. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Sprachenze bump....

9. havuk

havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    DFW TEXAS
    jacochops did ya forget about me? i told ya I will take the cab from ya if you still have it!!! thanks pm me with your address and info and i'll send ya a money order. thanks

10. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Sold....

11. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    If you still want a Phil Jones Briefcase I may be selling mine (it's in like new condition).