1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SCHROEDER 1010 CAB $350 OBO!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kharmakazee1, Apr 5, 2009.

1. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Serial # 0004, 700 watts, 4 ohms, light wear, $350 + shipping OBO!!!!

Attached Files:

2. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Hi there -- where are you located? This sounds like a great price. Regular or Light?

3. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Dallas / Ft. Worth and this is a standard cabinet. Actually I spoke with Jorge and the serial # 0004 is just that so this is an extremely early piece. Priced to sell!

Thanks so much for looking, let me know!

Darrell

4. Gintaras

Gintaras

Dec 11, 2004
    Kent Island, Md.
    Don't think that the 1010 came in a light. (I saw a post somewhere on this forum so not sure how valid my comment is :meh:) I have a 1010R and Jorge sent me a set of new Celestion Neo's for it to convert to a light. Great cab either way.

5. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    The cab is a regular. But.....someone better snatch this up before I come to my senses and order a pair of NEO 10's and convert it myself!

6. Do you know the weight on it? I checked on Schroeder's website but didn't see it listed, so I'm assuming it's not a current model...

Brian

7. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Digital bathroom scale says 56 pounds.
    Thanks!

8. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    BUMP for trades!

4 string Jazz style bass
    Markbass cabinets

Bumpage for Humpday!!

9. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Hello,

Do you know what the width and depth is of the cab. I am wondering if it will pair well with my Aguilar gs 112's. Thanks!