1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schroeder 12+L cab - Memphis, TN only - $350

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Memphaustralian, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I have a Schroeder 12+L Cab. I sold it here about 6-12 months ago. Somehow along the way to its destination it appears to have copped an internal injury (unless of course it existed all along) and makes noise on the B & Bb frequencies or something like that.

Personally I was frustrated by the experience and hid it in my recording room and havent even open the box since I gave a full refund and got it back. The guy I sold it to spoke to Jorg and said it could be a $5 to $50 repair. But I cant be bothered and would rather have the money as i can handle carrying my 1210L around if and when I ever gig again.

It's the neo version 12+L but apparently it was one of the fuller cube size versions so weight a little more than the latest Jorg puts out.

So with all that in mind I am willing to let it go for $350 STRICTLY TO MY MEMPHIS TB BRETHREN (or within 30 miles). I want y'all to try before you buy and see if you dig it or can fix it for cheap.

2. should mention this is the neo version with the tweeter in it. thanks for looking